Just shipped a new Posh-ACME release, version 3.5.0. This one has an important fix due to a recent change in Let’s Encrypt’s ACME implementation which now more strictly adheres to the recently finalized RFC 8555 spec. The Let’s Encrypt change is only on the staging server at the moment, but it will likely move to production soon and it breaks account creation on all previous versions of Posh-ACME.
- Added new DNS plugin for Simple DNS Plus (#149) (Thanks @alphaz18)
- Changed a bunch of “-ErrorAction SilentlyContinue” references to “Ignore” so we’re not filling the $Error collection with junk.
- Fix for Boulder removing ID field from new account output.
- Fixed an issue in a number of plugins that could cause errors if the case of the requested record didn’t match the server’s zone case. (Thanks @Makr91)
- Fixed a bug with the Route53 plugin when used on PowerShell Core without the AwsPowerShell module installed.
- Fixed some typos in the OVH plugin usage guide examples (#147)