Just shipped a new Posh-ACME release, version 4.6.0. There are new plugins for HostingDe and Beget. The new
Revoke-PACertificate has been improved so it no longer requires a configured ACME account when using an explicit cert/key. There’s a fix for unauthenticated updates with RFC2136 plugin and the Simply plugin is now IDN agnostic thanks to suggestions from the API owner.
- Added new DNS plugins
- Revoke-PACertificate no longer requires a configured account when using an explicit cert/key (#361)
- Fixed Aurora plugin for edge case bug with PowerShell Core (#353)
- Fixed DirectoryUrl completers in PS 5.1 when no servers currently exist.
- Fixed unauthenticated updates with RFC2136 plugin (#360) (Thanks @dsbibby)
- Refactored Simply plugin to be IDN agnostic and redact API keys from logging (#352)
- ACME errors from New-PAAccount should be less ugly now.