Just shipped a new Posh-ACME release, version 3.12.0. The
Set-PAOrder function now has
-PluginArgs parameters which should make it easier to change DNS providers and/or provider parameters without needing to wait for a certificate renewal. The BouncyCastle library has been updated to the latest 1.8.5 version and the DLL file is using a non-standard name to avoid conflicts with other software that uses BouncyCastle and chooses to install the DLL into the .NET GAC. For some reason, PowerShell will always choose to use the GAC copy rather than the module’s copy even if the module’s version is newer when they are named the same.
-PluginArgsparameters to allow changing plugins and associated credentials prior to a renewal operation.
- Upgraded BouncyCastle library to version 22.214.171.124 and renamed the DLL to avoid conflicts with older copies that may get installed into the .NET GAC by other software.
- ACME server errors returned during calls to
Revoke-PAAuthorizationare now non-terminating errors rather than warnings.
- Fixed bug where new orders created with
New-PACertificateand no explicit plugin wouldn’t get the Manual default if the account was already authorized for the included names.
Get-PAAuthorizationswhen using explicit account reference
- Fixed datetime parsing issues on non-US culture environments (#208)
- Fixed errors thrown by
Submit-Renewalwhen run against an order with a null DnsPlugin. A warning is now thrown instead.
- Fixed parameter binding error when using
- Fixed HurricanElectric guide’s parameter references
- Fixed Azure tests