Just shipped a new Posh-ACME release, version 3.6.0. This one has a bunch of new stuff including new plugins for Domeneshop, Dreamhost, EasyDNS, and freedns.afraid.org. The other big addition is a new function called
Invoke-HttpChallengeListener which can be super handy for people doing HTTP challenges. It’s basically a self-contained webserver that will respond to requests for the HTTP challenges in your order so you don’t have manually deal with making the challenge files available. Check out the wiki page, How To Self Host HTTP Challenges, for an in-depth guide on using it.
- Added new DNS plugins
- Domeneshop (Thanks @ornulfn)
- Dreamhost (Thanks @jhendricks123)
- EasyDNS (Thanks @abrysiuk)
- FreeDNS (afraid.org)
Invoke-HttpChallengeListenerfunction (Thanks @soltroy). This runs a self-hosted web server that can answer HTTP challenges. Look for a wiki usage guide soon.
Remove-PAServerfunction. Warning: This deletes all data (accounts, orders, certs) associated with an ACME server.
Install-PACertificatefunction. This can be used to manually import a cert to the Windows cert store. (#159)
- Added support for Cloudflare’s new limited access API Tokens. See usage guide for details.
- Added support for propagation polling with ClouDNS plugin. See usage guide for details.
- Fixed edge case zone finding bug with ClouDNS plugin.
- Fixed DOcean (Digital Ocean) plugin which broke because they now enforce a 30 sec TTL minimum on record creation.
- Fixed overly aggressive error trapping in OVH plugin. (#162)
- Fixed a typo in the OVH plugin usage guide.
- Fixed SkipCertificateCheck is no longer ignored when passing a PAServer object via pipeline to Set-PAServer.
Submit-ChallengeValidationno longer tries to sleep when DnsSleep = 0.
- Some internal refactoring.