Just shipped a new Posh-ACME release, version 3.7.0. In addition to some miscellaneous bug fixes,
Submit-Renewal now has an optional
-PluginArgs parameter for cases when you need to specify new values for a plugin but don’t want to create a whole new order from scratch. This is useful if your credentials change or if the type of credential you’re using is purposefully short-lived.
- Submit-Renewal now has a PluginArgs parameter to make it easier to update plugin credentials without needing to create a new order from scratch. (Thanks @matt-FFFFFF)
- The FriendlyName parameter in New-PACertificate and New-PAOrder now defaults to the certificate’s primary name instead of an empty string to avoid a Windows bug that can occur when installing the generated PFX files.
- Fixed Windows plugin issue when using WinZoneScope and not all zones have that scope (#168)
- Fixed an internal bug with Export-PACertFiles that luckily didn’t cause problems due to PowerShell variable scoping rules.
- Fixed a typo in the Cloudflare guide examples. (Thanks @mccanney)